Meeting Space & Events Facilities in Marina del Rey
Event Services & Meeting Space at Marina del Rey Hotel
For productive meetings and special events to impress, our Marina del Rey, California hotel hosts any occasion with style and ease. Conference facilities accommodate 20 to 175 people, or banquets of up to 350, with scenic views of the marina and main channel. To request more information, please click here.
Please click here for a detailed layout and capacity of each of our waterfront event spaces.
Our Marina del Rey banquet rooms offer more than 10,000 square feet of meeting space, all with a spectacular marina view. The Regatta Ballroom can accommodate up to 350 people, with lovely waterfront views and flexible seating arrangements. Give your next social or banquet function a breezy afternoon backdrop with our two outdoor, waterfront locations.
Delicious catering available for your private event with customized menu options to suit your taste and budget. Imagine a refreshing break or elegant dinner in our banquet space overlooking Marina del Rey.
Aside from our lovely Marina del Rey banquet rooms, we also offer spacious accommodations and thoughtful amenities perfect for your attendees:
- 153 guest rooms - most with balconies or patios
- Waterfront Grill open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Same-day valet service
- 10 minutes from LAX Airport
Before and after the big event, guests will also have plenty of opportunities to unwind with water sports here at the marina, or at various local attractions near the Marina del Rey, California Hotel, including J. Paul Getty Museum, Rodeo Drive, Hollywood, and Universal Studios.
What better way to host a meeting or social gathering than with the style of Marina del Rey? Waterfront event space and accommodations make any event the ideal Southern California experience. Our helpful staff will ensure that every detail is carefully planned and executed for a flawless event.
PICK A PERK
Host your function with us between now and 3/31/13 and pick a perk.
Choose one perk based on the total cost of your function:
Option A - Minimum Spend of $400.00 (excluding tax and service charge)
· Complimentary flip chart or white board
· 25% off audio/visual equipment
· Complimentary popcorn break
· 5% off the total bill
· Complimentary morning coffee or PM refresh
Option B – Minimum Spend of $1,000.00 (excluding tax and service charge)
· Complimentary presenter’s package (includes 2 speakers and a wireless or wired handheld microphone with stand)
· Complimentary AM or PM break (choice of 1)
-Chips and salsa
-Hummus and pita chips
-Freshly baked cookies
-Whole seasonal fruit
-Assorted granola bars
· Complimentary 1 hour beverage service (choice of 1)
-Raspberry iced tea
· ~OR~ Choose a perk from option A
Option C – Minimum Spend of $1,800.00 (excluding tax and service charge)
· Complimentary LCD projector package
(includes projector, screen power strip, extension cord and table)
· Complimentary 1 hour wine reception
· Complimentary VIP sleeping room for up to 2 nights (subject to availability)
· ~OR~ Choose a perk from option A or B
For more information about meeting and banquet space at Marina del Rey Hotel, please call Sunnie Shearin at(310) 745-5186 or email email@example.com.