Services & Amenities
Services & Amenities
More Than A Boutique Hotel
Discover our Tranquil Oasis in Marina del Rey
The Marina del Rey Hotel offers a host of on-site amenities, including complimentary Wi-Fi, a 24-hour lobby business center, waterfront dining at SALT Restaurant and Bar, a gym, and a premier location on the world’s largest man-made small-craft harbor. Compared to other hotels in Marina del Rey, our boutique hotel is truly a waterfront retreat with its luxury amenities and relaxing setting right on the water.
Ensuring that your stay is pleasant and worry-free, our boutique hotel in Marina del Rey is stocked with all the small luxuries you expect in both productive business stays and relaxing getaways.
The Generous Amenities of our Los Angeles Hotel:
- 155 guest rooms and 9 spacious suites, all with balconies or patios
- On-site waterfront dining at SALT Restaurant and Bar featuring indoor and outdoor seating, gorgeous marina views, room service, and full-service event catering
- Heated infinity pool and spa with a marina-view sundeck, cabanas and daybeds.
- Cocktails and light fare menu offered poolside
- On-site fitness center with free weights, treadmills, and other exercise equipment**
- 10,000 square feet of flexible event space including our Regatta Ballroom, Waterfront Room, and Marina Garden
- 1,200 square feet Captain's Suite with sweeping marina views
- 24-hour concierge available
- 24-hour lobby business center that includes a computer, printer, and desk area
- Self Parking - $25 per night
- On-site bicycle rentals - $5 for 1 hour, $15 for 4 hours, or $25 for the day (per bike)
- Morning newspapers available
In-Room Amenities Include:
- Luxe bath amenities
- Plush bathrobes
- Premium high-thread Egyptian cotton linens
- 55" LED HD television with cable and pay-per view movies
- Alarm clock radio
- Free Enhanced Wi-Fi when you book direct at marinadelreyhotel.com ($9.95 daily value)
- Keurig coffee maker with in-room coffee
- Voss water (for sale)
- Iron and ironing board
*Please note, the Marina del Rey Hotel is not pet-friendly.
**As the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, our hotel will not be offering fitness center access for our hotel guests. Self parking will be available. Pool reservations are available. Read more here.