Welcome to the Marina del Rey Hotel
A Waterfront Retreat, Just Minutes from Santa Monica & Venice Beach
Situated in a scenic waterfront location on the world’s largest man-made small-craft harbor, the Marina del Rey Hotel invites guests to unwind and indulge in equal balance. Whether you are here for business or leisure, our waterfront hotel in LA features 164 boutique accommodations, award-winning dining at SALT Restaurant & Bar, and a year-round heated infinity pool & spa – all with gorgeous views of Marina del Rey. Our hotel near Santa Monica and Venice Beach first opened in 1964, and was completely renovated and re-opened in 2014. Be sure to check out our nostalgic photos and artifacts throughout the hotel corridors.
Official website. Book direct for best rates, guaranteed.
Sign Up Now for Exclusive Special Offers
Salt Restaurant & Bar
The Marina del Rey Hotel offers delicious on-site dining at SALT Restaurant and Bar, featuring contemporary California cuisine in a casual indoor or outdoor setting. Offering a plate to please every palate, you'll embark on a culinary experience - perfectly complemented with gorgeous marina views.
- 155 guest rooms and 9 spacious suites, each featuring a 55" LED HD television, complimentary Wi-Fi, and Molton Brown bath amenities (and many with sparkling marina views)
- Heated waterfront infinity pool with cabanas, daybeds, & lounge chairs
- Full-service dining at SALT Restaurant and Bar with both indoor & patio seating
- 9,700 square feet of meeting space, including the Waterfront Room with marina views
- Waterfront wedding ceremony and reception venues
- Valet parking ($30/day)
- On-site bicycle rentals
Past Guest Reviews
boutique style hotel experience
Excellent location with very reasonable prices. Friendly staff that helped me find local places to visit.
Spectacular Marina View
Outstanding hotel in a wonderful location on the marina. Very professional and friendly staff.
Best Hotel in the Marina Area
Awesome hotel with amazing restaurant (SALT). The pool is refreshing and views out over the marina were spectacular.